Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome!

I've always been meaning to start up some sort of writing project. I wasn't fussy as to what type of forum I used. Now I've mustered up the courage to start a blog with the inspiration and encouragement of one of my best friends, Miss Michelle over at http://ellehermansen.blogspot.com/

My intention is to be realistic in how often I plan to write as quality is very important to me. Each and every week I will post an entry about random musings; hopefully you've figured out by the title of my blog (as you are smart little readers I'm sure). ;) Most often you'll find cool music, new gems, old favourites, websites I love, and all people/ things/ industries / organizations I admire. I may venture a little off topic from time to time but such is the world of a blog. Oh the freedom! 

Anyway the overall goal is honestly a selfish one. I want to push myself to learn and share more with people this New Year. I wouldn't necessarily call it a resolution but it's something I've always felt was important - sharing and learning, clearly as it is with most of you I'm sure. What better of an opportunity to do this than with a weekly blog? And, with that, I hope you'll follow along as time goes on, comment and let me know music/ websites/ people/ things / industries / organizations YOU care about too. 

Enjoy!

Sarah

1 comment: