Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bon Iver & The Roots sexy Valentine's track

Alright enough is enough. I sit down for two solid hours on a quest to find some new  music and I come up with two blog posts in one night? Really?! There must be something wrong with me. 

I came across an amazing video of an 8-minute jam session with two of my all-time favourites, Bon Iver and The Roots from The Late Show with Jimmy Fallon a few weeks back. This is such a sexy song to put on, perfect for Valentine's Day (and far too sick not to post for that matter). There are some major creative juices flowing here and amazing talents at play. Watch and see! I'm totally gushing. 

God I love music.

Again, enjoy... 

Sarah 




3 comments:

  1. Love it. Was in my head all morning. Plus, both are playing at Bonnaroo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honestly really considering going this year. What do you think, Jen? Forget teaching children!

      Delete
  2. NBC blocked my video. What a piss off! Here's the Jimmy Fallon YouTube link (less video, lame) but audio nonetheless... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByZMYhVWmjg

    ReplyDelete